- CASF membership is a corporate membership that extends to all employees of a member organization
- All CASF dues stay within Canada to promote business and our industry
- Member access to interactive and informative CASF website and associated online benefits
- Environmental calculators and tools to help businesses with environmental regulations
- Free web-based training
- Access to industry mentors
- Networking opportunities through industry events
- Online Member Directory
- Environmental and Regulatory discussions and Forums organized by CASF
- Support towards improved Government relations by CASF industry representatives
- News and regulatory updates of the Surface Finishing Industry
- Partnership with the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF) and associated benefits
- Access to educational tools and services
Those business entities engaged in surface finishing, in the manufacture, sale and/or distribution or development of equipment, materials or processes used in surface finishing. Supplier dues are based on annual sales revenue.
Job Shop/Captive Shop
Open to job and captive shop companies whose primary business consists of one of the various chemical and physical processes which change the surface of a product to enhance its appearance (decorative), increase its corrosion resistance or produce surface characteristics essential for subsequent operations (functional) and are associated with the Surface Finishing Industry.
Professional Services Provider
Those persons or business entities that provide professional services to the surface industry or surface finishing suppliers and job/captive shops. These include business representatives and consultants in areas such as environmental services, legal services, manufacturing and business consultants.
Any person involved in the educational/technical objectives of the surface finishing industry including educational and higher learning institutions and not-for-profit organizations. Individual members qualify if they do not belong to any Supplier or Job/Captive shop category.
|Tier I - Supplier (sales > $10m)||$1,500.00 per Year.||Select|
|Tier II - Supplier (sales $1M to $10M)||$1,000.00 per Year.||Select|
|Tier III - Suppliers (sales < $1M)||$750.00 per Year.||Select|
|Tier IV - Job or Captive Shops 10+ employees||$750.00 per Year.||Select|
|Tier V - Job or Captive Shops 1-9 employees||$500.00 per Year.||Select|
|Tier VI - Professional Service Provider||$250.00 per Year.||Select|
|Tier VII - Individual Member||$125.00 per Year.||Select|
Membership Application Form available here.